Why I Have Chosen Wealthy Affiliate Instead Of Blogging Masterclass:
How To Build A Successful Blog In 2020
Blogging can make you a lot of money, especially if you are a highly ranked and trusted site that gets tons of visitors daily. To do this however, you will need to know how to make your website user-friendly, put out articles that get ranked, attract visitors to your site, and monetize it. Doing all these by yourself is very difficult, nigh impossible, and having a guide will help you infinitely on your journey. This guide can come in the form of a mentor, course, or program, and to find a good guide is the key to success, so today I will be sharing with you 2 guides that I personally feel are great guides on your blogging journey.
Wealthy Affiliate is a platform that contains everything you need to get started with blogging. When I say everything, I don’t mean just training you on how to create blog posts and create your website. It literally contains website hosting, a website builder, a keyword research tool, and even personal mentors that you can contact any time. It has so many good points that listing them in one sentence would be impossible, so here is a list of it’s strengths as well as its weaknesses so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
1) Has a free website builder and provides you with a free domain of your choosing.
2) Can directly contact the coaches of the training
3) Has a live chat function where you can speak to all the other members there.
4) Well rounded and teaches you everything about blogging well. For example how to monetize your website, How to get ranked, How to write blog post titles, website settings, etc.
5) Not only teaches you everything about blogging, it also provides everything you will need for it, from a keyword research tool, to a place where you can buy domains. All on one website!
6) It has a free website email creator. When you create a website on Wealthy Affiliate, such as maybe pictures.com, Wealthy Affiliate has a free email creator which you can use to create your own email for your website! For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website specific emails usually cost money to create, and even the free ones take a lot of trouble to create, but at Wealthy Affiliate, it takes only about 1 minute to set up your website email!
7) Very user-friendly. The whole website is very clear and easy to use, and runs very smoothly, and is very appealing to the eye.
8) Can try for free. You have access to the first 10 lessons so that you can decide whether the rest of the lessons are worth paying for. You can create your free account by clicking here.
1) Takes about 3 months to start seeing results. It will take a while to get your website ranked, so you will probably start seeing results after minimally at least 3 months.
2) The training is very detailed, and you might get overwhelmed at some point if you are trying to learn everything quickly, so do take it slow.
Honestly, those few bad points are all I can think of, and its strengths are practically unlimited (I did not include all of them), so Wealthy Affiliate is really the best blogging training website I can think of.
Blogging Masterclass: How To Build A Successful Blog In 2020
This is actually a pretty good masterclass on blogging and is a great guide to blogging and if you are looking to start a blog or develop your current blog further, the course is a pretty good course to take as it teaches you how to create a good blog and what content to put in it. Now, I will be sharing its strong points and weak points.
1) Teaches how to write blog posts well, including the content inside and how to get ideas for content.
2) Very well-rounded and teaches everything about creating great blog posts.
3) Teaches you how to create a nice website.
4) Can contact the instructor of the program
1) You will need to find a domain and a domain hosting website yourself.
2) You will need to find keyword research tools yourself.
3) You will still have to pay for domain hosting on top of the course.
4) The course does not teach you where to find affiliate products for your niche so you will have to do that yourself too.
So Which One Should You Get?
Wealthy Affiliate contains everything than Blogging Masterclass, and a lot more, so without a doubt, the answer is Wealthy Affiliate. However, if you would like to get both courses and have the budget to do so, feel free to go ahead with it. However, if you have a limited budget, I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate so that you won’t have to pay extra for domain hosting, a domain email, a keyword research tool and a website builder. All the best!
P.s. Wealthy Affiliate is completely free until you upgrade to Premium which only costs $19 USD when you sign up within the first week of creating your free account and $49 thereafter; while Blogging Masterclass costs $209.99 SGD excluding hosting, email marketing and keyword research.
Thank you again for visiting our review website, if you do have any questions about how to start blogging or building a niche business online to sell other people’s products on Amazon and any other platform like EBay or Walmart in your blogs, please leave a note below and I will be more than happy to answer you.
Your Product reviewer & Blogger
John J J