Wealthy Affiliate vs Click-bank University
Assuming you’ve narrowed it down to 2 of the top affiliate training products online, but what are the key differences between Wealthy Affiliate vs Click-bank University? Should you try both?
- Teaches how to promote all kinds of products for commission (not just digital products)
- Free Wealthy Affiliate starter membership includes a free blog
- Specializes in profiting as an affiliate marketer (vs becoming a product owner)
- Includes comprehensive training on setting up WordPress affiliate blogs
- Article creation tool (for your blog posts), complete with thousands of easy to insert royalty free images for any niche market, and auto‐posting the article and images to your WordPress site.
- Keyword research tool (WA now integrates Jaaxy right inside Wealthy Affiliate)
- Premium members can host up to 10 blogs at Wealthy Affiliate .
- Access to a helpful community and source of expert advice not biased by selling (members don’t sell things to other members)
- Live chat with other Wealthy Affiliate members and active member Q&A after all training modules
Disclaimer: Results can vary from person to person. There is no guarantee you will achieve any kind of specific result using the information presented here.
- Click-bank University specializes in high commission digital products that can be downloaded or accessed online
- Click-bank University teaches you how to sell through the well-established Click-bank Marketplace, which has been the top provider of high commission digital products for a very long time
- No free membership option, but has a 30-day money back guarantee
- Teaches how to profit as an affiliate, but places a big emphasis on creating your own products to list in the Click-bank Marketplace (so expert affiliate marketers can promote your product for a commission)
- Teaches more aggressive marketing techniques
- The only Click-bank course taught by Click-bank themselves
- Impressive faculty of successful Click-bank marketers to learn from
So should you try Wealthy Affiliate or Click-bank University or both? Here are my more in-depth reviews of each one to help you decide:
Hope they help!
John J J